Enable Breadcrumb for SharePoint - 2013
Breadcrumb in SharePoint - 2013 is not visible by default. To enable breadcrumb for SharePoint - 2013, follow these steps:
1. Open your site in SharePoint Designer.
2. Open the master page being used at your site.
3. Create a copy of your master page.
4. Edit newly created master page.
5. Search for ID "GlobalBreadCrumbNavPopout"
6. In the SharePoint:PopMenu tag, either remove "Visible" attribute or change "Visible" value to true.
7. Then look for class "ms-breadcrumb-dropdownBox", there will be an attribue of display which is set to none by default. Remove this display attribute.
8. Save the master page file.
9.Right click on newly created master page which you just have modified, and click "Set as default master page", and you are done.
Open your sharepoint site, and it should not show "Navigation Up" at your site.